Nirab and Richi on silver screen





Common TV actor or actress Richi Solaiman as well as Dhallywood star Nirab Hossain definitely will debut as a pair within the big monitor for the first time. Nirob Prem, an upcoming movie of director Shahnewaz Kakoli will probably feature the duo together and allow the audience a new new chemistry to enjoy on the big screen.
Richi will probably play the lead feminine role in the film reverse to Nirab, who may have won the hearts of several through their convincing appearing skills. Regarding the role, Richi claimed: “Like another actor, it turned out my prolonged cherished dream to seem on hd. Finally, I've got managed in order to organise my schedule keeping that in mind. I am very happy to sign up for the film as it has a fantastic script that really brings out the level of its main personas. I hope that this audience will like the on-screen hormone balance.
The proficient actor additionally said: The character really is easy but unique. I just loved enjoying the purpose.
About their role, Nirab Hossain informed the Dhaka Tribune: I feel happy for the opportunity to cooperate with someone seeing that talented as well as humble seeing that Richi. I really like the storyline and hope that this audience will accept and enjoy the movie.
This is a mis-matched adore story. It portrays a connection between a few where the lady is much older than the guy. This isn't a common development in this society, it further stretches into including the fact that the woman is at a village, whereas the man is on the city.
Overseer Shahnewaz Kakoli claimed: Work upon Nirob Prem is actually yet to get started as I am on the brink of completing my film called Nodijon. After this, I will probably first comprehensive the incomplete script of Nirob Prem as well as set a date for the shooting in order to commence.

Comments