Silver Screen is where I want to reside: Nusrat Faria

Nusrat Faria
Nusrat Faria is living the dream. The actor to learn about the “perfect life” as she has claimed on various occasions about how everything is falling into place in her meticulous life.

A promising star, Faria stepped into the media industry as an anchor. According to Faria, she has found the perfect balancing act for all her duties. The actor who will debut on the silver screen soon is juggling work, studies and family with equal enthusiasm.



From her childhood, she was always progressive and was involved in various

extracurricular activities in the cultural arena. She used to dream of becoming a star one day and after coming home from school, the actor would pose in front of the mirror and think of herself as a star. Once, she had dreamed of becoming an army officer but dropped the notion when she discovered her passion for the glamorous media industry.

According to Faria, she was approached several times with the offer of working on the small screen, but she always held back as she wanted to work on the silver screen. Faria said: “I have always dreamed of becoming a film actor. The ‘big screen’ is the place to be if you want to make a lasting impression in the media. I have been approached time and again by renowned directors of the small screen to star in TV plays and telefilms, but I always turned them down. I am sure about what I want from life and I have learned to say no to things that will deter me from reaching my goals.”

Faria will debut on the silver screen in Redoan Rony’s “Morichika,” in the role of a photographer and Tahsan will be seen as her counterpart in the film.

Talking about her grooming for the silver screen, she said: “I am working on my role. I am trying my level best to be myself as the director expects me to be natural. At the same time, I am studying the characteristics of the role and how it should appear in real-life.

“This film will also decide whether I will continue to work on the big screen or not. Other than this, you will see me as an anchor for sure,” added Faria.

Faria has mapped out her priorities and education is number one in her list. She said: “I cannot miss my classes because of shooting.” Apart from excelling in her studies, she was a debater in her school days. Faria wants to go abroad for her higher studies and aims to be a successful corporate worker. She enjoys talking non-stop, exploring new things in life and travelling. A shopaholic, her go to place is Kolkata because the city offers her the opportunity to shop non-stop. Faria loves to spend her leisure with her family and wants to get married as early as possible. Ten years down the line, she wants to see herself happily married with kids and working in a high powered corporate job.

Recently, Faria became the brand ambassador of Banglalink.

Nusrat Faria



Source: Dhaka Tribune

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and i considered the actual fantasies that swept us and my personal imagination aside way up into the screen and shed us to be able to actuality. Well, actuality regarding Actor Silver varieties that think about people are usually completely diverse rather than constantly and so gorgeous about the back again aspect. You can read more here: http://mordo-crosswords-solution.blogspot.com/2014/07/actor-silver.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Note : If you use so many link in your comment , we delete's your comment .